Bible Trivia and Fun Facts
Check back for the answers and more trivia questions.
1. Who brought back to life the son of the widow in whose house he was staying?
2. “As it is written, ______ have I loved, but ______ have I hated.”
3. While Joseph was in prison he interpreted dreams for two men. What were the occupations of those two men?
ANSWERS TO PREVIOUS TRIVIA:
1. In what book of the Bible do you find the following words? “And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.”
A. John. John 21:25
2. Who had shoes that lasted for forty years and did not wear out?
A.The children of Israel in the wilderness. Deuteronomy 29:5
3. David the shepherd was how old when he became king of Israel
A. 30. 2 Samuel 5:4
4. What type of food did the brothers of Joseph eat after they threw him into the pit?
A. Bread. Genesis 37:23-25
March 11, 2014
Sundays: September - May
8:00 am Worship
10:30 am Worship
9:15 am Sunday School
Wednesdays during Lent:
3:30 PM & 7:00 PM
Memorial Day to Labor Day
9:00 am Worship
Mondays: 6:00 & 7:30 PM
Local Network Channel 4
e-mail the church office email@example.com or
e-mail Pastor Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the ELCA?
Find out about the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, it's history and the mission and ministry we share with our Lutheran brothers and sisters across the country by going to: Who We Are.