Bible Trivia and Fun Facts
Check back for the answers and more trivia questions.
1. In what book of the Bible do you find the following words? “And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.”
2. Who had shoes that lasted for forty years and did not wear out?
3. David the shepherd was how old when he became king of Israel
4. What type of food did the brothers of Joseph eat after they threw him into the pit?
Answers to 4/28 trivia.
1. What were the names of the two disciples who were called “The Sons of Thunder?”
A. James and John: Mark 3:17
2. What was the name of the couple who died because they lied to the Holy Spirit?
A. Ananias and Sapphira. Acts 5:1-10
3. Who said “Am I a dog, that though comes to me with staves?”
A. Goliath. 1 Samuel 17:43
4. What is the name of the dressmaker who was raised from the dead?
A. Dorcas. Acts 9:36-40
Answers to 3/18/13 trivia
1. Where in the Bible do you find the following words? “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock.”
A Revelations. Revelation 3:20
2. The Bible talks of a very tiny seed that becomes a very large tree. What is the name of the seed?
A. Mustard. Matthew 13:31, 32
3. Who was the man who ordered a cup to be put into a sack of corn?
A. Joseph. Genesis 44:2
4. Elisha cursed forty-two children because they made fun of him and mocked him. What did they say?
A. “Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head” Kings 2: 15,23
Answers to 3/4/13 trivia
1. When did Jesus make more than a hundred gallons of wine?
A. At the Cana wedding. John 2:1-11
2. What sign was given to the shepherds at the time of Christ’s birth?
A. A babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. Luke 2: 8, 12
3.What is the name of the woman who hid two Israelite spies on the roof of her house?
A. Rahab. Joshua 2:1-6
4. How much money did the brothers of Joseph make when they sold him into slavery?
A. Twenty pieces of silver. Genesis 37:28
May 21, 2013
6:15 pm Contemporary Worship
Sundays: September - May
8:00 am Traditional Worship
10:30 am Blended Service
9:15 am Sunday School
9:20 am Adult Forum
Sundays: STARTING MAY 26
Memorial Day to Labor Day
9:00 am Worship
Televised Worship - MONDAYS at 6:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Time-Warner Local Network Channel 4
e-mail the church office firstname.lastname@example.org or
e-mail Pastor Erica email@example.com
What is the ELCA?
Find out about the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, it's history and the mission and ministry we share with our Lutheran brothers and sisters across the country by going to: Who We Are.