Service to Others
We are dedicated to reaching out to people across the world. Some of the ways this has been and continues to be done are:
* We have engaged in disaster response through Mission Trips to places like Biloxi, MS; New
Orleans, LA; Iowa City, IA; and Taylorsville, NC.
* We fight World Hunger through regular giving to the ELCA World Hunger Appeal, as well as
events such as our youth group's 30-Hour Famine and ShantyTown.
* We have a number of young people in the military for whom we pray and to whom we send
Packages for Our Troops four times a year.
* Our women's group assembles Health Kits, School Kits and Layettes for people in refugee
camps, hospitals and villages around the world
* Our Food Pantry serves the needs of those in western Manitowoc County.
* Stephen Ministry - As a founding congregation of this care-giving ministry, we have trained
people who walk with others through the changes and challenges of life.
* We support caring for the homeless through Hope House located in Manitowoc.
* We generously support Crossways Camping Ministries both through financial assistance
and sending youth and families to participate in their faith-centered programming at three
* People Helping People - The Hands On Mission Committee coordinates people to help
others with house repairs and other needs.
* We are committed to providing the youth and families of our congregation with service, study and fellowship opportunities that will help them grow in their relationship with God and one another. We do this through:
-Monthly high school youth group meetings
-Monthly high school small group Bible studies for girls and guys
-Several annual service projects such as highway clean-up, ShantyTown and 30-Hour Famine
-National Youth Gathering
-Boundary Waters canoe trips
-Regular faith family events for all ages such as the Advent Workshop, Live Nativity, Variety Show and Trunk or Treat
April 18, 2014
Sundays: September - May
8:00 am Worship
10:30 am Worship
9:15 am Sunday School
6:15 PM Contemporary Worship
No Wednesday night services
April 16th & 23rd.
Memorial Day to Labor Day
9:00 am Worship
Mondays: 6:00 & 7:30 PM
Local Network Channel 4
e-mail the church office email@example.com or
e-mail Pastor Erica firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the ELCA?
Find out about the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, it's history and the mission and ministry we share with our Lutheran brothers and sisters across the country by going to: Who We Are.